• Exceptional impact sound reduction
• Excellent in room sound reduction
• Premium static long term performance
• Shock absorbent
• Lightweight and flexible
• Easy to lay
• Suitable for underfloor heating
• Pre-cut perpendicular slots to be filled with adhesive, providing the ultimate bond between subfloor and the wood floor.
X-Pro Slatted us a very high density, physically cross linked, closed cell polyolefin foam underlay for engineered and solid wood flooring. The unique slatted underlay has been specially developed to offer the ultimate bond between subfloor and the wood floor. High strength elastic adhesive is easily distributed into the pre-cut perpendicular slots; the wood boards are then positioned and securely pressed into the adhesive until the lie taut with the previous row. X-Pro Slatted’s molecular structure enhances long term performance and offers out standing impact sound insulation, high elasticity and excellent recovery from compression. X-Pro Slatted is ideal for heavy domestic insulation and is suitable for use in conjunction with underfloor heating systems.